FAKTOR- FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KEMISKINAN DI KECAMATAN JELBUK KABUPATEN JEMBER
MetadataShow full item record
The objective of writing this thesis was to find out the significance level of the exposure of working hours, education and age to poverty at Jelbuk Sub-District Jember Regency. This research employed Multiple Linier Regression Analysis. The result of the research revealed that the F value was 103.8431 while the values of the t variables were as follows ; working hour’s exposure (X1) accounted for the probability value of 0,0252 to poverty. In addition, education (X2) accounted for the probabilty value of 0,0000 to poverty while age (X3) accounted for the probability value of 0,6836 to poverty. The conclusion of this research mentioned that the variables of exposure of working hours and education played significant effect on poverty as shown by the lower rate of the value of probability as compared to the level of significance (α = 0,05). Age, however, played a non significant role on poverty as shown by the higher value of probability as compared to the level of significance (α = 0,05). Additionally, the impact shown by independent variables to the dependent variables was shown by the value of R2 at the rate of 0,766314 which represented 76%,leaving 24% of the impact affected by the external factors of this research, respectively.