FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi Empiris pada Pondok Pesantren di Gresik)
MetadataShow full item record
This study is conducted to figure out the influence of organization commitment, motivation and job satisfaction on staff’s performance in Islamic collages situated in Gresik. The analysis applied in this study is double linear regression which is preceded with classical assumption test. Through the double linear regression analysis, it is found that the variables of organization commitment, motivation and job satisfaction influence significantly on the staff’s performance in Gresik Islamic collage. It is indicated by each level of significance variable which is smaller than 0.05. The R square value resulted is 0.469 which means the change of staff’s performance variable is influenced by the variables of organization commitment, motivation and job satisfaction as many as 46.9% and the rest is, 53.1%, is influenced by other variables out of the analysis.