Perbedaan Status Gizi Anak Usia Balita yang Diasuh Orang Tua dan Pembantu Rumah Tangga di Kelurahan Kepatihan Kabupaten Jember
NURMASARI, Reny Dwi
MetadataShow full item record
Toddlers are children who are in the age range of 1-5 years and are in a unique growth and development process. Toddlers are one of the vulnerable groups of nutrition. Nutritionally vulnerable groups are defined as a group in the community that is most easily suffering from health problems or vulnerable due to malnutrition.Nutritional intake obtained by toddlers is one of the important factors that can affect the development of them. To support normal physical growth and development, optimal nutritional intake is also needed, because individual health can be determined from its nutritional status. This research was analytic survey with cross sectional method. The sampel for this research was 94 child elderly collected by quota sampling technique. This research used chi square test which obtain p value = 0,276 (α = 0,05). The results of the data analysis showed that the nutritional status of children who mothered by parents was 59.6% (28 toddlers) with good nutritional status and the remaining 40.4% (19 toddlers) had problems with malnutrition, less and more. While the nutritional status of children who mothered by the housemaid was 42.6% (20 toddlers) with good nutritional status and the remaining 57.4% (27 toddlers) had problems with malnutrition, less and more (p value = 0.276> α = 0, 05)).